At Eastling Primary School we aim to put our children at the heart of everything we do to ensure every child reaches their full potential.
We will achieve this by:
- Allowing the children to have a full, fun, hands-on experience at school enabling them to have a childhood as well as an education.
- Providing a safe, supportive learning environment where all children and staff are happy and confident as they aspire to achieve.
- Fostering a love of outdoor learning enabling children to experience the wider world through educational visits in the locality.
- Encouraging all children to respect and relate positively with others and take responsibility for their own actions.
- Encouraging happy lifelong learners with a sense of self-worth and purpose.
- Pupils developing lively enquiring minds to be creative and to challenge their intellectual capacities by building on skills and knowledge through our broad, balanced and coherent curriculum.
- All aspects of our curriculum are accessible to all children, Please refer to the Equality Statement for further details.
The National Curriculum in England: Primary Curriculum