At Eastling Primary School we aim to put our children at the heart of everything we do to ensure every child reaches their full potential.
We will achieve this by:
- Allowing the children to have a full, fun, hands-on experience at school enabling them to have a childhood as well as an education.
- Providing a safe, supportive learning environment where all children and staff are happy and confident as they aspire to achieve.
- Fostering a love of outdoor learning enabling children to experience the wider world through educational visits in the locality.
- Encouraging all children to respect and relate positively with others and take responsibility for their own actions.
- Encouraging happy lifelong learners with a sense of self-worth and purpose.
- Pupils developing lively enquiring minds to be creative and to challenge their intellectual capacities by building on skills and knowledge through our broad, balanced and coherent curriculum.
The National Curriculum in England: Primary Curriculum